LCD DISPLAY / TV REPAIR
Common issues with most displays are a bad power supply board inside the unit. After time this part goes out and needs to be repaired or replaced. Most of the time the repairs are a fraction of the cost of the unit, and are worth having it repaired. If the screen is physically damaged (Like a cracked screen) usually it is uneconomical to repair and we do not recommend to have it repaired, it is simply better to purchase a new unit. All work is performed “in house” and typically takes about 1 business day.
TIPS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
1. Do Not move laptop when on.
2. Do not use your laptop on a bed.
3. Always back-up data.
4. Defrag Hard Drive once a month.
5. Only go to secure website.
6. Always Shutdown unit correctly
7. Always Use Original AC Adapter
8. Keep Computer Clean & Dry