Recovering data from a damaged hard drive whether it is installed in a laptop, desktop, tablet, flash/pen drive or external hard drive is possible. We have recovered data from all different forms of damage; hard drive being dropped, erased, fallen into liquid. Most data recoveries are done here in our service center, however if the damage is too extensive or needs to be analyzed in a clean room facility, then we will need to send out the hard drive to a data recovery specialist, at which point we will notify you and get your approval before we do so.
TIPS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
1. Do Not move laptop when on.
2. Do not use your laptop on a bed.
3. Always back-up data.
4. Defrag Hard Drive once a month.
5. Only go to secure website.
6. Always Shutdown unit correctly
7. Always Use Original AC Adapter
8. Keep Computer Clean & Dry